Mission & Goals
Prayers For Patriots™ is a faith-based cause, not a political cause. There are no political affiliations or agendas of any nature. We welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission. Prayers For Patriots does not support or endorse political parties or their candidates. Our mission is Biblical, not political or sectarian, and can be summed up by the Apostle Paul’s instruction to the entire Christian Church in 1 Timothy 2:1-2
“I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
1 Timothy 2:1-2
Prayers For Patriots takes no “sides” on politics or governmental policy. Prayers For Patriots takes its solid stand on the side of the patriots of our United States armed forces, who are daily sacrificing so very much for our right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
What We Do
Primary Mission: Cover you, our United States military Patriot, in daily prayer, so that you and your family remain healthy in spirit, soul, and body.
- Provide daily prayers for wisdom and guidance for the primary national leaders of the United States armed forces.
- Connect and partner Christian civilians with service members who desire daily prayer for themselves and/or their families.
- Provide immediate prayer support for you through a prayer request submitted by email or on our website. Your request can be made anonymously or in your name, and will be submitted to every registered member of our organization (many thousands of members) across the country, so that they may lift up your need immediately. That’s fast and serious prayer support!
- On you and your family member’s behalf, educate and equip America’s churches in order to provide the most effective methods of prayer for you, our Patriot, and your family left at home.
- Provide immediate financial support for your spouse and/or children in the case of being killed in action.
- Provide material and emotional support for your spouse and/or children while you are deployed far from home.
- Provide ongoing digital and printed resources, free of charge, that will strengthen you during difficult times of deployment.
- Provide “Boots on the Ground” prayer, encouragement, and support for service members serving overseas through short-term mission trips to those based in conflict zones.